Water Extraction and Structural Drying
At CMS, we have 25 years of experience servicing commercial and residential properties. Our goal is to get you back in your home or business as quickly and professionally as possible.
Water Extraction and Structural Drying Services
Water extraction is crucial, as mold will begin to grow on wet surfaces within 24 to 48 hours, according to FEMA. Certified Mold Solutions is licensed, certified and insured to properly extract water and complete a drying protocol that will insure proper restoration of wet surfaces, and control mold growth.
Water damage can cause serious problems at your home or business. Whether it’s due to natural disasters like heavy storms or flooding, or common issues ranging from an overflowing toilet to a burst water pipe, water in your home or business is a truly destructive force that’s difficult to reverse.
At CMS, we have 25 years of experience servicing commercial and residential properties in Central Florida area. Our water extraction and restoration experts are capable of restoring any structure, location, or property type. Our goal at CMS is to get you back in your home or business as quickly and professionally as possible.
How to Spot Water Damage
Many different issues can lead to significant water damage before you realize it. A small leak can quickly become a major problem. Leaking roofs and burst hot water heaters can result in hidden structural damage that can only be detected with sophisticated equipment.
Signs that your home or business may have water damage include:
- Condensation on the interiors of your windows
- Wet or browning stains on ceilings, walls, or carpets
- Carpets that are wet or squishy without apparent causes
- Standing water on the property
- Swelling of door or window frames
- Mold or mildew present where air circulation is poor (under beds, in closets, behind drapery)
- Mold or stains present on the ceiling below a water source
- Relative humidity of over 50% in the home
Structural Drying: The Best Choice for Your Water-Damaged Property
The process of structural drying is the best available water damage cleanup solution. With structural drying, the water intrusion is cleared completely, and the possibility of secondary damage from mold and mildew is eliminated.
The expert technicians at Certified Mold Solutions, deliver precise, efficient, and prompt structural drying with the goal of minimizing or eliminating reconstruction costs after water damage or flood disaster.
State-of-the-art Equipment for Maximum Recovery
CMS uses the latest technologies in water extraction, water damage mitigation, and structural drying to ensure fast, complete restoration for your home or business. Our equipment includes:
- Moisture detectors, infrared cameras, and hygrometers to accurately pinpoint the extent of the damage
- Remediation for potential health hazards with air filtration devices, HEPA-vacs, and negative air
- Submersible pumps, gas-powered pumps, and truck-mounted and portable extraction units to ensure complete water extraction from every space
- Germicides, sanitizing agents, and anti-microbial treatments to prevent mold and mildew growth and eliminate odors
- Calibrated drying equipment to prevent warping and swelling of walls, floors, and furniture
- High-speed air movers to evaporate moisture through continual airflow
- Industrial-grade dehumidifiers to treat potential secondary water damage
Contact us today to set up an appointment
Certified Mold Solutions’ professionally trained inspectors will inspect and pinpoint the problem areas in your building.
Where is the mold growth? Crawlspace, attic, HVAC units or hidden in a bathroom wall? All of these are common locations for mold growth. Throughout the mold inspection sophisticated sensory equipment is used to locate probable areas of mold growth.
Our team is trained and certified in mold remediation, and your project will be handled to the exacting standards set forth by the Indoor Air Quality Association.
We lead the industry with our superior high quality remediation process. Anyone can remove mold, but it takes a mold remediation professional like Certified Mold Solutions to do it right.
Our water extraction and structural drying services are crucial, as mold will begin to grow on wet surfaces within 24 to 48 hours.
We are licensed, certified and insured to properly extract water and complete a drying protocol that will insure proper restoration of wet surfaces, and control mold growth. We’re committed to delivering fast, thorough water damage cleanup.